Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Little (very humble) Abode

Well this my home! It is tiny & nothing too exciting, but it is where I live. Enjoy the pictures (& FYI it is always better in person, pinky swear--better come visit)! 





da bedroom! 

vanity with all my jewelry hanging pretty


I really do love my shower curtain! 


My very boring, boring sitting area. I am going to do an awesome ceiling medallion art display & possibly a couch if I get a little crazy


One view of the kitchen, door that's open leads to my bathroom & bedroom


Kitchen merging with living room, I am quite proud of that bookshelf, might I add

I still have a lot of things to do with my place but it's slowly getting there. Gotta love all the boring white walls, but that's what I get for renting! Y'all are welcome!


Oh, and I have brown hair now...FYI

3 comments: