Friday, September 14, 2012

And it started with a single click


Here is where it's going to begin folks. Here is where I am going to tell my story, vent my feelings & inform my family. Here is my blog. Everyone & there dog seems to have one (yep, I have seen a dog blog, or what I like to a doggie bloggie!). I have been fighting these feelings about joining the droves of people (mainly women) to the massive blogging conventions.

But just like REO Speedwagon, I can't fight this feeling anymore! When I was going to college I would be typing away at my keyboard on average seven hours a day, those minute definitely add up, and I miss that. I miss being given a prompt, a few needed details, a quote and watch the letters begin to interlace and weave across the screen. And after a few hours and a 32 oz Cherry Pepsi I had it, an article that had it all. But after 3.5 months of working in Wyoming I want those feelings back. This is my attempt. My attempt at regaining my only faithful lover, writing.

My adventures and travels may not warrant any excitement, and shoot my family might be the only ones that follow–you'll read it right, mom? Good! But stay awhile why don't ya, I could surprise ya.

Where I live!

2 comments:

  1. Yea for you and yea for us!!! Now we can see all your pictures and read about your life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Welcome to the exciting world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete