Thursday, September 20, 2012

Home Sweet Home

French Country, it has a billiards room & a master bath I would cry over! 

Y'all maybe thinking, "Say, what is a picture of a beautiful home doing on Jess' blog?" Well my dear friends I have quite the obsession lately. Home planning. Yep, it's a problem. Since I am living in a tiny cabin that is infested with mice in Wyoming I have been craving to be in a home! Where I can have a kitchen, living room, carpet & bedroom I can decorate. The simple things, ya know?

& since things here on the ranch have drastically slowed down I have a lot of time on my hands, so I found this little gem. Eplans.com, an amazing site! I love it!

English Country, back view, AMAZING! 
 
You put in your preferences: construction style, stories, how many bedrooms & bathrooms, even square footage & BOOM, you have about 200+ options of homes! They give you everything! All these different drawings & photos & even floor plans.

Floor plan of one above, do you see that master bedroom? Yeah, that's what I want for Christmas.

So when that day comes & I marry a super rich doctor & we can build a freaking mansion, I just want to be prepared.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!! When (and more life IF) we ever build a house, I am so doing this :)

    ReplyDelete